Greetings Sierra 2 Community,
Naturally, we are all concerned about the news of the rapid spread of infection in our nation and around the world. Here at Sierra 2, we are taking preventive measures. In an effort to keep all of us as safe and as well as possible, Sierra 2 recommends the following precautionary measures.
- First and foremost, if you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms at all, we would ask you to please stay home until you are free of symptoms for at least 24 hours and stay away from others as much as possible to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- As has been recommended by the CDC guidelines we are all reminded to avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, and to clean our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- For the time being it is also best limit ourselves to friendly greetings and avoid handshakes and hugs.
- We are working to increase the cleaning frequency of all regularly touched surfaces such as doors, doorknobs workstations, table tops, and doorknobs.
- Any staff and visitor who are well but who have a sick family member at home should refer to CDC guidance for how to conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure.
- In the event that a staff member or visitor should be diagnosed with COVID-19, Sierra 2 will follow the local public health authorities’ recommendations. · Please refer to this website: California Department of Public Health for more information.
We will keep you apprised of any new information that we receive. Please feel free to contact the office if you have any further questions. Stay well and thank you for your cooperation.