The Sierra 2 Center houses spaces for meetings, classes, receptions and gatherings of all types and sizes. Our two lush courtyards offer indoor/outdoor seating while our three studios and theatre provide the ideal venue for lessons and performances. Our rooms can be rented by the hour or monthly. We are conveniently located in the Curtis Park neighborhood on 24th Street near Broadway with two free on-site parking lots.
The Theater at Sierra 2 Center
Monday-Thursday: 8am-10pm, Friday-Saturday: 8am-11pm
Sundays: Oct. – Feb. 9am-5pm, Mar. – Sept. 9am-7pm
How to Reserve a Room
Our booking calendar changes daily so, please call the office at (916) 452-3005 ext. 200 to check availability. You may also email our Booking Specialist, Rose Browne at email@example.com. In order to reserve a room you must complete the following steps:
- Find a room that suits your needs.
- Review our rental policies and rental rate chart. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Complete and submit a rental inquiry form. Please note that submitting a request form does not guarantee your rental.
- You will be contacted by a booking staff member within 48 hours of completing the form.
- If the room is available, you must pay the deposit and any rental fees due at the time, sign and return the contract and policy agreement within 24 hours to secure your booking.
- You will also be given a room diagram to indicate your setup needs. This must be completed and returned at least two weeks prior to your rental.