- This event has passed.
Line Dance Bliss
December 6, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
Fees: see Wellness Program fees below
This is a fun and friendly dance class with easy to learn classic and new popular dances catered to the majority of skill levels for seniors. In each class you’ll review as well as learn new dances. No partner required. Learn a new skill, which is good for the brain, make new friends, which is good for the spirit, as you gain the benefits of physical exercise in a relaxed and fun environment!
Some of the Benefits
* Strengthen bones and muscles without damaging joints
* Tone the entire body
* Improve posture and balance
* Increase stamina and flexibility
* Reduce stress and tension
* Build confidence
* Provide opportunities to meet people and make friends
* Ward off illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis and depression
$45/ 5-Class Punch Card
$80/ 10-Class Punch Card
Purchase cards prior to class in the Sierra 2 Center office.
Pay drop-in fees in the Senior Center office to Doris.
This class is part of the Sierra 2 Senior Center. Learn more about senior classes here.