Crab Feed 2020!
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
All are invited to feast and mingle at the SCNA’s 5th Annual Crab Feed on February 22, 2020.
The meal raises funds for the Sierra 2 Center for the Arts and Community. Bring your appetite for: beer bread, green salad, pasta, Dungeness crab; beer, wine and soft drinks for purchase, all followed by a dessert auction that will have your sweet tooth singing. Seats are not assigned, first come, first seated. Please no outside beverages.Buy Tickets
What to Expect
- Over 450 pounds of fresh crab from Mahoney’s Seafood!
- Salad, beer bread and pasta, yum!
- Craft beer from The Hop Gardens on Franklin Boulevard
- Wines by the glass or bottle available for purchase
- A specialty custom cocktail for purchase
- Live musical entertainment during the evening
- Live dessert auction
Call the office at 916.452.3005 to purchase a table.