- This event has passed.
Big Day of Giving
May 2 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
The Sierra 2 Center for the Arts & Community is a cultural resource for Curtis Park and the greater Sacramento area. We host community-wide events and provide opportunities for education, expression and enrichment. Dedicated to preserving and growing our safe, vibrant community, we promote inclusiveness, awareness and involvement for all who pass through our doors.
Donate to Sierra 2 Center
Build The Learnery Lab
Sierra 2 Center Facility Preservation
Tree & Garden Fund
Senior Activity Center
Thank You So Very Much!
What makes the Sierra 2 Center so special, is that we are many things to many people.
- To our neighbors we are a gathering place, a voice of advocacy, and a group of old friends.
- To parents we are a place you come to see your child perform, get care, go to a party, or learn a skill.
- For our tenants we are their place of business, their office, their work-family, a fun old building.
- To couples we are where they got married, had a wedding or baby shower, or celebrated the life of a loved one.
- To established and beginning artisans and craftspeople we are place to vend and teach or take a class.
- To our local delivery drivers, utility workers, mobile-office workers, and DMV-walkers we are a place to get a drink of water, use the restroom, and grab a local paper or used book.
- For our senior population we offer an outlet for socializing, games, wellness, and lifelong learning.
- To Sacramentans and residents beyond we are “that cute place you went that one time for that thing.”