Since 1986 dozens of generous, community-minded Curtis Park residents have opened their homes and gardens to the public to raise funds for the operation of the Sierra 2 Community Center and for neighborhood activities such as free park concerts. This year five homes were on tour in Tudor, Mediterranean, and other revival styles. Interiors ranged from contemporary to classic in a variety of color palettes, all with renovated kitchens and baths. Outdoor spaces ranged from intimate gathering spots to landscapes with dramatic trees, pools, fountains and patios. In addition to the homes, four renovated front yard gardens were on tour.
Live music, food and information displays were presented along the tour. Artists with Northern California Arts, Inc. were hard at work. Their paintings, along with artwork in a variety of mediums from other NCA artists, were offered for sale and for silent auction at the NorCal Arts booth in the park.
This event is presented by the Sierra Curtis Neighborhood Association with gratitude to the residents who generously open their homes and gardens, the homeowners who are sharing their renovated front yards, dozens of volunteers, and our 2017 sponsors and supporters.
- Sierra Curtis Neighborhood Association Heritage Committee
- Preservation Sacramento
- Sacramento Art Deco Society
- Sacramento Valley Chapter of the California Native Plant Society
- Sacramento Capitol A’s Model A Club
- Northern California Arts, Inc.
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Thanks for the Community Support Too
- Water-Wise Garden, Preview of the Curtis Park Home Tour
- Go garden-gazing on these local spring tours
- Charming house becomes a water-wise home